Freedom of Information Act
Click here for more details.
Documents and manuals held by the Fondazzjoni Kreattività
– Agreements entered with suppliers in the normal course of business
– Agreements entered with customers for services rendered by the entity
– Files related to procurement
– Agreements entered with artists to produce orchestral concerts and performances
– Financial documents, including audited accounts related to the activity of the entity
– Documents related to internal procedures such as the recruitment policy
– Personal files of the employees
– Agenda items and minutes of meetings
– Collective agreement handbook
Details of internal complaints procedure
An applicant whose request for information is refused, or who is otherwise not satisfied with the information provided, its format or the extension of the deadline for the submission of the notification indicating whether a request would be met or not, may address a complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org
The complaint should be addressed to the Public Authority’s FOI Officer, who shall bring the complaint to the attention of the officer responsible. The officer responsible shall reply to the applicant within 10 working days from the receipt of the complaint. The applicant shall also be informed that he or she may appeal the decision or otherwise address a complaint to the Information and Data Protection Commissioner in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act (Cap. 496 of the Laws of Malta).
The officer responsible shall inform the applicant of the decision taken with respect to his or her complaint, and in the event of confirmation of a decision not to release the pertinent information, shall explain the reasons thereof. Whenever the applicant’s complaint is related to the format of the information provided or to an extension of the deadline for the submission of the notification indicating whether a request would be met or not by the Public Authority and the original decision is upheld, the applicant shall be given an explanation as to why his or her complaint cannot be positively addressed.
An applicant may also make use of the Internal Complaints Procedure to report failure to meet deadlines or to send notifications. In those cases where the request for information can be met, but has not been met within the deadlines specified by the Act, the officer responsible shall waive any applicable fees for the submission of information.
Address: Fondazzjoni Kreattività, St James Cavalier, Castille Place, VLT 1060, Valletta, Malta