To apply for our cinema membership card, make sure to fill in the form below.
After filling in your details through this form you’ll receive an email confirming receipt of your application. This email will also contain information on how to proceed for payment. To confirm your cinema membership, click th
- Exclusive free content
- Exclusive members events
- Possibility of further discount on scheduled screenings
- A number of free screenings
- Cinema newsletter sent every month, including exclusive content, further discounts and events, plus next month’s schedule.
Terms & Conditions
– Membership is only available to individuals aged 16 years or over.
– Your cinema membership is non-transferable.
– Only one ticket per screening can be purchased with the membership card.
– Membership gives unlimited access to the Spazju Kreattiv’s Cinema Programme. The MET, Bolshoi, RSC, and NT are not part of the membership scheme. To find out more about our discounted screenings, have a look at our Cinema page.
– Before entering a cinema screening or cinema event, make sure to present your membership card along with the ticket that you’ve purchased.
– The membership card is the property of Spazju Kreattiv.
– Spazju Kreattiv reserves the right to update and change these Terms and Conditions.
Lost or stolen cards
– If a membership card is lost or stolen, the member must immediately notify Spazju Kreattiv, and apply for a replacement.
– To apply for a replacement, members must notify Spazju Kreattiv on firstname.lastname@example.org. An administrative charge of €5 applies.
Membership cancellation – by member
– Members may cancel their membership at any time, and for any reason.
– To effect the cancellation, members must notify Spazju Kreattiv via e-mail to email@example.com.
– Upon cancellation, members must return the membership card to Spazju Kreattiv.
Membership cancellation – by Spazju Kreattiv
– Spazju Kreattiv reserves the right to terminate membership in the event of fraud, false declarations or falsifications in registration, fraudulent use, irregularity in payment, and/or failure to comply in full with these Terms and Conditions.