To apply for our cinema membership card, kindly fill in the form below.
Concessions (senior citizens and students): €3
– Exclusive free content.
– Exclusive members’ events.
– Discounted ticket prices.
– Possibility of further discount on scheduled screening.
– A number of free screenings.
– Cinema newsletter to be sent every month, including exclusive content, further discounts and events and then next month’s schedule.
Terms and Conditions:
– Membership is only available to persons aged 16 years or over.
– Membership is non-transferable.
– Only one ticket per screening can be purchased with the membership card.
– Membership gives unlimited access to the Spazju Kreattiv Cinema Programme; MET, Bolshoi, RSC, and NT are not part of the membership scheme. Discounted screenings are listed on our website.
– The membership card must always be presented at the door, along with the purchased ticket.
– The membership card is the property of Fondazzjoni Kreattività.
– Fondazzjoni Kreattività reserves the right to update and change these Terms and Conditions.
Lost or stolen cards
– If a membership card is lost or stolen, the member must immediately notify Fondazzjoni Kreattività, and apply for a replacement.
– To apply for a replacement, members must notify Fondazzjoni Kreattività on firstname.lastname@example.org. An administrative charge of €5 applies.
Membership cancellation – by member
– Members may cancel their membership at any time, and for any reason.
– To effect the cancellation, members must notify Fondazzjoni Kreattività via e-mail to email@example.com.
– Upon cancellation, members must return the membership card to Fondazzjoni Kreattività.
Membership cancellation – by Fondazzjoni Kreattività
– Fondazzjoni Kreattività reserves the right to terminate membership in the event of fraud, false declarations or falsifications in registration, fraudulent use, irregularity in payment, and/or failure to comply, in full, with these Terms and Conditions.