Spazju Kreattiv is host to a variety of venues and events. This section explains the key criteria applicants need to take into consideration when drafting the proposal.
Adherence to one or more aspects of the Centre for Creativity’s Strategic Vision (Diversity, Identity and Legacy as below)
– The applicant’s creative portfolio (as requested in online form)
– Use of space/resources in relation to the Centre for Creativity’s operations
– Cost effectiveness
KEYWORDS: budget, cost-effectiveness, space, portfolio. team, biographies, action plan, schematics, partners, funding.
– Purpose/aims of event (detail and clarity)
– National relevance to the county’s creative ecology
– International relevance (esp. export potential)
KEYWORDS: clarity, quality, creativity, art, culture, character, existence, appearance, content, brand, national relevance, internationalisation.
– Ability to engage participation of underrepresented creatives
– Provision of opportunities for underrepresented audience groups (i.e. audience development)
KEYWORDS: difference, distinct, singular, engagement, opportunity, tolerance, dialogue, exchange, network
– Historical context (and/or research)
– Long-term preservation plans for documentation of work (archiving)
– Impact on contemporary sensibility in relation to the past and possible future/s (present impact)
KEYWORDS: heritage, future, contribution, share, inheritance, benefit, collection, memory, documentation, archiving.
If you have any questions, be them conceptual or logistical, you may consider putting them forward during the one-to-one information workshops – IKKREA – which will be held over the coming months.