- This event has passed.
February 17 - March 4| €13 - €20 | Tickets
Grimm – Psychological Thriller – Theatre
Dates and Times:
Saturday 17 February 2018, 8:00PM (€15)
Sunday 18 February 2018, 8:00PM (€13)
Friday 23 February 2018, 8:00PM (€17.50)
Saturday 24 February 2018, 8:00PM (€20)
Sunday 25 February 2018, 8:00PM (€17.50)
Friday 2 March 2018, 8:00PM (€17.50)
Saturday 3 March 2018, 8:00PM (€20)
Sunday 4 March 2018, 8:00PM (€17.50)
10% reduction on groups of 4+.
€1.50 reduction for students and kartanzjan holders.
Venue: Theatre (St James Cavalier)
Set in a dystopian future under siege, the streets are chaotic and violent, with armed soldiers raping and killing at whim. A young woman named Greta lives together with her damaged boyfriend Robbie. Robbie is not allowed outside for the sake of his safety. The lovers have created a bullet-proof bubble around themselves, full of stories and fairy tales, oblivious to the trouble outside . . . until Stella comes to visit. Then Greta and Robbie’s world is turned upside down.
This event is supported by the Malta Arts Fund.
Warning: Rated 18. Nudity and scenes of a sexual nature.
St James Cavalier
Castille Place, Valletta VLT1060 Malta
- Spazju Kreattiv – Fondazzjoni Kreattività, St James Cavalier, Valletta
- Unifaun Theatre Productions
- 1 hour 30 mins (No Interval)
- Creative Team
- Adrian Buckle (Playwright), Dave Barton (Direction), David Micallef (Stage Management), Stefan Scerri (Technical Management), Romualdo Moretti and Anthony Catania (Set Design), Mikhail Basmadjian (Graphic Design), Rachel Zammit (Backstage), Adrian Buckle and Sarah Buckle (Production)
- With the participation of
- Jeffrey Kieviet, Bryan Jennings, Ashley Allen, Whitney Ellis
October 5 - October 14